In the backyard of my childhood home my dad planted lilacs all around our backyard. Instead of a wooden fence, we had a "fence" of lilac bushes and it was heavenly. I loved going out in the yard and smelling the sweet smell of lilacs. It's still one of my favorite smells in the world.
Smells like: Lilacs (and childhood memories)
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch before lighting.
- The first time you light your new candle make sure you have 3 - 4 hours to enjoy your scent (1 - 2 hours for the mini scents). This is the correct amount of time for a "memory burn" to happen (letting the wax melt all the way to the edge of the candle) and allows for the best burn every time.
- When you are ready to relight your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before relighting. Trim off any "mushrooming" or excess soot from the wick before relighting.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended, near anything flammable, or within reach of children / pets.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 of inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Each candle has an estimated burn time of 40 - 45 hours (20 - 25 for mini candles) if you follow these steps.