In the backyard of my childhood home my dad planted lilacs all around our backyard. Instead of a wooden fence, we had a "fence" of lilac bushes and it was heavenly. I loved going out in the yard and smelling the sweet smell of lilacs.
It's still one of my favorite smells in the world.
Why 314? That was the address of my childhood home.
Smells like: Lilacs (and childhood memories)
Mini jar is 3.5 oz.
Standard jar is 8.75 oz.
Ceramic Vessel is 10 oz.
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch before lighting.
- The first time you light your new candle make sure you have 3 - 4 hours to enjoy your scent (1 - 2 hours for the mini scents). This is the correct amount of time for a "memory burn" to happen (letting the wax melt all the way to the edge of the candle) and allows for the best burn every time.
- When you are ready to relight your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before relighting. Trim off any "mushrooming" or excess soot from the wick before relighting.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended, near anything flammable, or within reach of children / pets.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 of inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Each candle has an estimated burn time of 40 - 45 hours (20 - 25 for mini candles) if you follow these steps.