We have so many wonderful memories of Christmas' spent on the Big Island. We fell in love with Hawaii in 2001 and being so close to Southern California, we were able to visit there so many times. Besides our Porch, the Islands are our favorite place to be. We love the Southern part of the Big Island - "the country" as the locals call it - and have spent many days exploring the Island. The people of Hawaii, the culture, the beauty - it's all there and waiting for you to embrace; it's a very special place.
This candle is a tropical blend of pineapple, sage, and green leaves. The sweetness of fresh cut pineapple with earthy sage and Hawaiian sugar cane to round out all the goodness. Fresh, clean, and full of Island vibes. Let this candle take you away to the Islands. Aloha!
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch before lighting.
- The first time you light your new candle make sure you have 3 - 4 hours to enjoy your scent (1 - 2 hours for the mini scents). This is the correct amount of time for a "memory burn" to happen (letting the wax melt all the way to the edge of the candle) and allows for the best burn every time.
- When you are ready to relight your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before relighting. Trim off any "mushrooming" or excess soot from the wick before relighting.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended, near anything flammable, or within reach of children / pets.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 of inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Each candle has an estimated burn time of 40 - 45 hours (20 - 25 for mini candles) if you follow these steps.