Cedar + Cypress
New for 2021: Cedar and Cypress. Words that come to mind when we have this burning our living room are clean and crisp and happy. You can definitely smell the wood notes in this candle. The red currant gives it a bright, cheerful top note. It’s fast becoming a favorite. I’m a big fan of red currant in candles; it’s just such a bright and happy fragrance note. If you are a fan of our First Snow, Christmas Tree or Blue Spruce candle, you’ll love this one too. Smells like: Juniper + Red Currant + Cedar / Cypress
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch before lighting.
- The first time you light your new candle make sure you have 3 - 4 hours to enjoy your scent (1 - 2 hours for the mini scents). This is the correct amount of time for a "memory burn" to happen (letting the wax melt all the way to the edge of the candle) and allows for the best burn every time.
- When you are ready to relight your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before relighting. Trim off any "mushrooming" or excess soot from the wick before relighting.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended, near anything flammable, or within reach of children / pets.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 of inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Each candle has an estimated burn time of 40 - 45 hours (20 - 25 for mini candles) if you follow these steps.