Looking for a more earthy, masculine scent? We’ve gotcha covered. Driftwood is unlike any candle scent we’ve done so far. It has a strong cold through (the scent a candle throws off when it is unlit) but once you start burning it we find it more subtle (the hot throw). It’s definitely something you’d smell burning in an upscale bar - smoky, a little mysterious and grounding. We love to burn this one in our living room at night when we are hanging out; it makes the room feel even more cozy. Scent notes of cardamom, saffron, smoke, and and Sandlewood.
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch before lighting.
- The first time you light your new candle make sure you have 3 - 4 hours to enjoy your scent (1 - 2 hours for the mini scents). This is the correct amount of time for a "memory burn" to happen (letting the wax melt all the way to the edge of the candle) and allows for the best burn every time.
- When you are ready to relight your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before relighting. Trim off any "mushrooming" or excess soot from the wick before relighting.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended, near anything flammable, or within reach of children / pets.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 of inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Each candle has an estimated burn time of 40 - 45 hours (20 - 25 for mini candles) if you follow these steps.