This is a new scent for us this year. We tested it last year and feel in love with the tranquil qualities of this fragrance.
Brett plants mint in our backyard in Alabama. When we have this candle lit it reminds me of planting seeds in black-as-night Iowa dirt in the Spring and waiting patiently for the first pop of green to show up under the soil.
This is a cool, crisp fragrance. It is relaxing and similar to a scent you would find in a spa. Hints of mint and spearmint leaves along with eucalyptus. It's calming and fresh and a perfect new scent to try this Spring.
40 - 50 hours burn time.
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch before lighting.
- The first time you light your new candle make sure you have 3 - 4 hours to enjoy your scent (1 - 2 hours for the mini scents). This is the correct amount of time for a "memory burn" to happen (letting the wax melt all the way to the edge of the candle) and allows for the best burn every time.
- When you are ready to relight your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before relighting. Trim off any "mushrooming" or excess soot from the wick before relighting.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended, near anything flammable, or within reach of children / pets.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 of inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Each candle has an estimated burn time of 40 - 45 hours if you follow these steps.