Spring is in the air! When the Gardenias start budding you can almost feel summer heading our way! This is such a classic fragrance and so indicative of warm summer nights in the South. We were immediately hooked on this scent and had to make it into a candle for y’all. You are going to love this one! Also available under Mini Candles if you’d like to sample a smaller version before you come back for the Standard size (and you will come back! 🙂)Scent notes of Gardenia, lemon peel, Tuberose, Jasmine and green leaves.
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch before lighting.
- The first time you light your new candle make sure you have 3 - 4 hours to enjoy your scent (1 - 2 hours for the mini scents). This is the correct amount of time for a "memory burn" to happen (letting the wax melt all the way to the edge of the candle) and allows for the best burn every time.
- When you are ready to relight your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before relighting. Trim off any "mushrooming" or excess soot from the wick before relighting.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended, near anything flammable, or within reach of children / pets.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 of inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Each candle has an estimated burn time of 40 - 45 hours (20 - 25 for mini candles) if you follow these steps.
Excluding Sales Tax