Half Pint (Lemon Verbena)
Every time I hear the words "Lemon Verbena" or smell the scent, I immediately think of Laura Ingalls Wilder and my favorite TV show of all time: Little House on the Prairie. She loved this scent because Miss Beadle (her teacher) wore the perfume. It's one of my favorite episodes. If you are a fan of LHOTP you probably remember this episode too. I'm hoping this scent brings you back to a simpler time - maybe like life on The Prairie. Smells like: Lemon Verbena + Lemongrass 8.75 oz40-50 hours burn time
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch before lighting.
- The first time you light your new candle make sure you have 3 - 4 hours to enjoy your scent (1 - 2 hours for the mini scents). This is the correct amount of time for a "memory burn" to happen (letting the wax melt all the way to the edge of the candle) and allows for the best burn every time.
- When you are ready to relight your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before relighting. Trim off any "mushrooming" or excess soot from the wick before relighting.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended, near anything flammable, or within reach of children / pets.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 of inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Each candle has an estimated burn time of 40 - 45 hours (20 - 25 for mini candles) if you follow these steps.
Excluding Sales Tax