Peek A Baloo
A cute play on words and a way to honor our Baloo, our 9-year old rescue dog who became a part of our family in October 2021.
We wanted to create a candle to honor him and raise money for our favorite kind of dogs: Shelter dogs.
Our Peek A Baloo candle comes in 2 scents:
PINK has top notes of effervescent champagne along with jasmine, frose, cream and sugar. Light notes of geranium, lime, and orange round out this happy scent. This is a scent that will make you think of warm days by - or on - the water sipping frose with your best friend (two-legged or four-legged 😉).
CREAM is our best selling Home candle. This may or may not (ok, it does) smell super-similar to the Volcano candle at Anthropologie. It smells amazing! Many different citrus notes with a touch of black currant and vanilla. It's like a warm hug. Smells like: Grapefruit + Strawberry + Black Currant
$10 of each Peek A Baloo candle will be donated to Puppies and Golf.
*No additional discounts on this candle,*
40-50 hours burn time
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch before lighting.
- The first time you light your new candle make sure you have 3 - 4 hours to enjoy your scent (1 - 2 hours for the mini scents). This is the correct amount of time for a "memory burn" to happen (letting the wax melt all the way to the edge of the candle) and allows for the best burn every time.
- When you are ready to relight your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before relighting. Trim off any "mushrooming" or excess soot from the wick before relighting.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended, near anything flammable, or within reach of children / pets.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 of inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Each candle has an estimated burn time of 40 - 45 hours if you follow these steps.