The Standards Collection
From time-to-time we will be offering sets of our Mini Candles.
Curious about our scents but don't want to spend $20 to find out if you like a scent or not?
Do you like to have small gifts on hand for "just because"?
Are you looking for the perfect scent for your home?
Try our 9 pack of Mini Candles and explore our scents. The variety offered in the sets will change from time-to-time.
For the first part of 2021, we are offering the following set:
- Spa Day
- Back Porch (formerly The Porch)
- The Hideaway
- Southern Peach
Save $16 when you buy the set ($81 if purchased separately).
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch before lighting.
- The first time you light your new candle make sure you have 3 - 4 hours to enjoy your scent (1 - 2 hours for the mini scents). This is the correct amount of time for a "memory burn" to happen (letting the wax melt all the way to the edge of the candle) and allows for the best burn every time.
- When you are ready to relight your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before relighting. Trim off any "mushrooming" or excess soot from the wick before relighting.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended, near anything flammable, or within reach of children / pets.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 of inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Each candle has an estimated burn time of 40 - 45 hours (20 - 25 for mini candles) if you follow there steps.
Please share your Penny Candle Co. pictures with us on our Instagram page: @pennycandleco_alabama.
We love seeing where you fill your spaces with light and love.