Vista (Orange Blossom)
Our adopted hometown for 25 years (from 1994 - 2020).
We picked Vista out of a book at the Edina, Minnesota, library in 1994 (during the coldest winter on record (-78º BELOW zero)) and thought it sounded like a good place to head to, so we did.
Our favorite days in Vista were when it was 77º, sunny and with a slight breeze, sitting on The Porch.
This candle reminds me of those days.
Smells like: Orange Blossom + Neroli
Mini jar is 3.5 oz.
Standard jar is 8.75 oz.
Ceramic Vessel is 10 oz.
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch before lighting.
- The first time you light your new candle make sure you have 3 - 4 hours to enjoy your scent (1 - 2 hours for the mini scents). This is the correct amount of time for a "memory burn" to happen (letting the wax melt all the way to the edge of the candle) and allows for the best burn every time.
- When you are ready to relight your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before relighting. Trim off any "mushrooming" or excess soot from the wick before relighting.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended, near anything flammable, or within reach of children / pets.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 of inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Each candle has an estimated burn time of 40 - 45 hours (20 - 25 for mini candles) if you follow these steps.