Is there anything better than a day at the spa? Well, I think not!
We made this scent to infuse your home with the lovely scent of being at the spa.
Sometimes life gets so busy that you can't find time to get away for a day at the spa, but our hope is that by lighting this candle you can find a little peace and calm in the middle of your busy day.
$10 of each Spa Day candle will be donated to Be Well Therapy. Learn more about this amazing organization under our Giving Back tab.
Smells like: Jasmine + Lily of the Valley + Green Leaves
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch before lighting.
- The first time you light your new candle make sure you have 3 - 4 hours to enjoy your scent (1 - 2 hours for the mini scents). This is the correct amount of time for a "memory burn" to happen (letting the wax melt all the way to the edge of the candle) and allows for the best burn every time.
- When you are ready to relight your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before relighting. Trim off any "mushrooming" or excess soot from the wick before relighting.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended, near anything flammable, or within reach of children / pets.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 of inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Each candle has an estimated burn time of 40 - 45 hours (20 - 25 for mini candles) if you follow these steps.